Friday, February 12, 2010

First of allllll...
Happy birthday Amanda and Siewhui! (:

Haha. It has been long again since i post. :P
Roar. Have been busy studying for common tests!
Did not do really well for my maths test.
Freaking disappointed.
So many careless mistakes.
Haiz. Got to work harder.
But for my science...
my hardwork and studying till 3am did not paid off!
Haha, But still i am not the highest but 4th. XD
Better than nothing right. (: . Teehees.
CNY is coming.
Cannot wait for the time to come.
Angbaos ans Angbaos.
Money and Money.
Woots!



Shall buy my Gold black headphone!
I have been waiting for this!
Wakakakaka. :D Sounds evil. :X
Hehe, Tomorrow is the day for notes on electricity.
Roar. Shall stay up to watch tele and do notes. (:
Okay, Shall prepare for tuition.
Jacelyn:D